Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BeyondTheRack.com

I made my first purchase from BeyondTheRack.com! BeyondTheRack is a sample sale website like TheOutnet, GiltGroup, and Hautelook where designer items are sold for 50%-80% off the retail price. What I like about BeyondTheRack is that the shipping costs to Canada are the lowest from what I've found since they have a warehouse in Quebec and the prices on their website are listed in Canadian dollars. The other sites I've mentioned above are based in the U.S. so they have expensive shipping and duties.

What I bought: Chinese Laundry Large Tote made from PVC
Retail price: $85CAD
What I Paid: $30CAD
Shipping is a flat rate of about $10. Tax is also added at the checkout
Extra Bonus: when you join you automatically get a $10 credit for your first order!











BeyondTheRack items are certified genuine. No fakes! :) 
My order took about two weeks for me to receive it and it was delivered by FedEx. I am really loving this purse, great quality, and it's even textured to look and feel like leather when its just PVC. Can't go wrong for $30!. 
I will definitely be shopping this site again for great deals. Click HERE to join 

1 comment:

ejessop said...

What a great find! I love Chinese Laundry things, but generally can't afford them...thanks for the tip about BeyondTheRack.