Monday, February 22, 2010

Blizzard Monday

Over the weekend it was starting to look like spring... this morning it was a blizzard. How dare the weather get my hopes up! :P I looked like an idiot walking to the bus stop this morning flailing my arms to keep from falling over every few steps because there was a layer of snow on top of the sidewalk/patches of black ice. Every step was a surprise.


What I'm wearing:
tank top - Forever 21, halter top - Costa Blanca, necklace - American Eagle, jeans - Guess, sweater - Ginger G. (bought from Winners)

This week is definitely going to be a tough one, I have 2 essays for Functional Foods (I haven't written a proper essay since high school :P), a crazy biochem midterm next monday as well as a Food processing assignment, and various other tasks for my volunteer positions to complete. ugh.

No comments: