Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sushi date with the girls

I actually haven't worn this skirt until today because I always felt like this pencil skirt was too fancy looking for everyday, unless you work in an office. But I shortened it a bit and now it seems much more wearable. 

                    
                  
                        
What I'm wearing: 
boots - Rocket Dog, top - Forever21, bag - Chinese Laundry, scarf - Nakimuli (on etsy.com), skirt - Costa Blanca (altered)
Unfortunately, it's still too chilly outside to wear just this light jacket :( I still need a winter coat for this weather. 
For supper I went out for all-you-can-eat sushi with a few friends. Suffice to say, I got my money's worth! lol It was so delicious I can't wait to go back. 

2 comments:

Diya said...

wow! all you can eat sushi? that sounds AMAZING... and you look so cute!

btw I love your blog's name... I loved that quote since american history in high school :)


ps. I would love it if you checked out my new blog:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Kristy said...

love the shortened pencil skirt, you made it look wearable for going-out outfits :) I don't know much about TO's thrift/vintage shops as I just started shopping for second-hand items myself:p The place I went to last time was Double Take (thrift store). They got pretty got selections of blouses, blazers, and pants AND SO CHEAP (bring your student card, 50% off!!). It's in downtown, on Parliament & Gerrard. There's another popular vintage store called 69Vintage. It's also in downtown, on Bloor between Dufferin & Lansdowne. Let me know if you need more directions :D

www.monochromachic.com